What to Expect Every Month
Learn Something New Every Month!
Everything in The Homeschool Sisterhood is designed to help you make progress in your homeschool success path.
This is what makes The Homeschool Sisterhood so unique!
We have a plan. A clear designed roadmap to follow, month after month.
Each month, you will receive:
- Habit training focus for the children live lesson on Zoom every month
- Weekly mentorship on a specific topic corresponding to the success path stage you're in
- Bible studies for moms, kids, and teens to grow your faith year round
- Book club for moms meeting designed to cover topics on homeschooling, motherhood/parenting, marriage, and relationship with God
- Book club for children done by kids (always with the supervision of a parent) to get them super excited about reading and meeting online together with other homeschool brothers and sisters
- Friday feasts (habit, art, music. poetry, and show and tell)
- Online Co-ops 2-3 times a year in a variety of topics including apologetics
Details and schedule will be emailed to you on the 1st of each month and also published here.
What important habits will we be focusing on?
We will be focusing on a habit every other month as it is recommended by Charlotte Mason that we spend 6-8 weeks working through each habit.
These are some of the habits that I consider to be of top priority:
- perfect execution
- self control
Inside The Homeschool Sisterhood you will also have:
- Bonus Content
Everything designed to help you master the 3 stages of transformation in The Homeschool Sisterhood.
- Stage 1 - Make Happen: Covering the Foundation and Basics of Home Education
- Stage 2 - Make Awesome: Enhancing Learning to Raise Passionate Life-Long Learners
- Stage 3 - Make it Last: Building a Long-Lasting Impact and Legacy In Your Child's Life