What is Devoted?
The word devoted in Hebrew is "mukdash". Mukdah comes from the word Kadosh in Hebrew meaning holy, set apart. It is a sister word to "mikdash" the Hebrew word for sanctuary.
Mukdash means devoted, dedicated, consecrated - isn't that what we all desire to be?
With the new Devoted studies we will:
- Learn Biblical vocabulary
- Translate Scriptures word-by-word
- Dig into the full meaning of every word in each verse
- Learn how to say and write each verse in Hebrew
- Memorize each verse in English and Hebrew
- Practice lettering in English
- And so much more!
This will be a brand new membership for women who wants to dig deeper into God's Word. Devoted's members will have access to monthly study printables and video lessons.