What is Devoted?
The word devoted in Hebrew is "mukdash". Mukdah comes from the word Kadosh in Hebrew meaning holy, set apart. It is a sister word to "mikdash" the Hebrew word for sanctuary.
Mukdash means devoted, dedicated, consecrated - isn't that what we all desire to be?
With the new Devoted studies we will:
- Learn Biblical vocabulary
- Translate Scriptures word-by-word
- Dig into the full meaning of every word in each verse
- Learn how to say and write each verse in Hebrew
- Memorize each verse in English and Hebrew
- Practice lettering in English
- And so much more!
This is a brand new Hebrew Scripture study for women who wants to dig deeper into God's Word. Devoted's members will have access to 11 printable lessons and videos teaching how to read each word in Hebrew. Learn the full meaning of each vocabulary word in its original language.