I CAN Homeschool BETTER 5-Day Challenge
Everything You Need to Homeschool With Confidence & At Ease
YES! You CAN homeschool & I will help you do it at ease!
Join the 5-day challenge which will show you how to start homeschooling with clarity and confidence instead of confusion and overwhelm.
Follow our daily step-by-step guide into successful homeschooling.
What You'll Learn:
DAY 1 - HOW TO SET CLEAR GOALS AND OUTCOMES FOR YOUR HOMESCHOOL
- Know What Do You Really Need To Homeschool
- Discover The Proven Benefits of Homeschooling
- Develop Your Vision for Homeschooling
- Set Clear Goals for Homeschooling
DAY 2 - HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST CURRICULUM FOR YOUR CHILD
- Understand Different Homeschool Approaches
- Discover What Type of Learner is Your Child
- The Magic F.A.M.IL.Y. Formula to Choose The Right Curriculum
DAY 3 - HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT HOMESCHOOL ROUTINE FOR YOUR FAMILY
- How Long Does It Really Take to Homeschool Every Day?
- The Importance of Routine: Morning Time, Table Time, and Teatime
- How to Teach Multiple Children While Saving Money, Time, and Sanity
- How to Teach Your Child to Be an Independent Learner
DAY 4 - HOW TO MANAGE YOUR TIME EVEN IF YOU ARE A WORKING PARENT
- The One Thing Most Parents Ignore That Changes Everything For Better
- How to Simplify Your Life & Avoid Overwhelm
- How to Create Your Ideal Week Schedule & Add Plenty of White Margins in Your Week
DAY 5 - HOW TO AVOID THE TOP KILLER MISTAKES HOMESCHOOL PARENTS MAKE
- 3 BIG Mistakes Every New Homeschool Parent Make
- 4 Reasons You Will Never Regret Homeschooling
- The Proven Formula for Homeschooling Successfully
Get started now!
Ana is a wife and homeschool mom of 3 turned into homeschool blogger. She is also, a women's pastor, entrepreneur, and a passionate Bible and Hebrew teacher.
She loves helping homeschool moms to find joy and fulfillment in their homeschool calling.
Her goal is to help moms go from stressed to blessed, nurturing a restful homeschooling through a living education, and living a beyond blessed life.
Ana studied Theology at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and has a double Bachelor's degree in Biblical and Jewish Studies from Israel College of the Bible.
She is the founder of Hebrew for Homeschoolers, a course that teaches homeschool families to read, write and speak Hebrew in only 4 to 10 weeks.
For the past 5 years, Ana has been mentoring thousands of homeschool moms through her blog They Call Me Blessed, her mentorship program The Homeschool Sisterhood, and her online events such as the Charlotte Mason Inspired Online Conference and For Such A Time As This Summit.
Ana loves bringing God's people together and above all, she loves bringing people closer to God!
Frequently Asked Questions
Register to Save your Spot Now
This is one of a kind homeschool challenge you don’t want to miss! My goal is to give you the confidence and the clarity you need to homeschool from rest and with joy!